We are always looking for dedicated health care professionals who share our commitment to compassionate, quality health care. Together, our nurses make a difference in the lives of our patients every day.
Want to join our team?
You are also welcome to request an interview by calling our Staffing Department at (919) 872-7999 or by sending an email to email@example.com. We hope to hear from you soon!
We are currently seeking nurses to fill specific cases in:
Pediatric indicates patients under 21 years old
- Monday to Saturday 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Four Oaks/Johnston County Schools
- Monday through Friday 6:45 am to 2:30 pm
- Sat/Sun 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Northwest Raleigh
- Monday to Friday 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Monday to Thursday 10:00 pm to 7:00 am
- 7 days/week 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- 10:30 pm to 6:30 am Weekends
- Chapel Hill
- 7 days/week 7:00 am to 7:00 pm and 7:00 pm to 7:00 am
- Brier Creek Area
- 7 days/week 7:00 pm to 7:00 am
We are seeking nurses to fill coverage gaps in these areas. These locations have potential cases that need staffing.
Please call 919.872.7999 if you are looking for specific time and location as we may have other needs not listed.
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Differentials
- United Healthcare Insurance with Employee Premiums paid by PHI
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Training with Equipment and Patients
- Direct Deposit
- Variety of Incentive and Bonus Programs
- Matched with clients by Location, Skills, Client Needs & Hours of Availability
- Licensed by the NC Board of Nursing
- Screened by the Office of The Inspector General
- Two Confirmed References or Verification of Work History
- Required to Take & Pass Annual Testing (BBP, Safety & HIPAA)
- Current and Valid AHA CPR Certification (Offered FREE if needed)
- Must have current TB record
- Must have current/valid Driver\’s License, Social Security Card
- Home Care Experience Preferred