Code of Ethics
Professional Healthcare, (PHI) sets a standard of conduct deep-rooted in commitment, confidentiality, and relationships. The Agency is Committed to performance improvement and maintaining integrity. PHI promotes employee personal accountability and moral obligation to all customers served—clients, employees, employers, physicians, organizations, and the public.
Agency employees are committed to practicing their profession with honesty, integrity, and accountability, respecting all laws and refusing to participate in or conceal any unethical, false, fraudulent, or deceptive activity while:
- practicing the profession with honesty, integrity, and accountability
- maintaining the level of competency as outlined in the Nurse Practice Act
- seeking the trust and confidence of all customers
- respecting all laws and avoiding involvement in any false, fraudulent, or deceptive activity
- promoting the right of privacy for all individuals and protecting the maintenance of confidential information to the fullest extent permitted by law
- using expertise to inform employers of possible positive and negative outcomes of decisions in an effort to facilitate informed decision making
- giving credit for the work of others to whom it is due
- Professional Healthcares’ primary commitment is to the health, well being, and safety of our clients. Employees must take appropriate actions regarding any instances of incompetent, unethical, illegal, or impaired practice.